From Sarah Copeland Hanzas
OCDC Friends,
I wanted to share with you the results of my campaign.
I wanted to share with you the results of my campaign.
Thank you for your words of encouragement and support. I
believe the results are an affirmation of the hard work I've put
believe the results are an affirmation of the hard work I've put
in over the past 4 years. And since I've learned so much
about doing this job from conversations with OCDC
friends and neighbors, I wanted to say THANK YOU
about doing this job from conversations with OCDC
friends and neighbors, I wanted to say THANK YOU
for being among the group!
Sarah Copeland Hanzas Peg Coutermarsh
Bradford 923 344
Fairlee 377 166
W. Fairlee 191 126
totals 1491 636
I look forward to working with you again as we head into the
next legislative session. As always, don't hesitate to contact
me if you have any questions. Sarah 222-3536
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home