From Senator Matt Choate
From Matt Choate:
I will be on the Senate Agriculture and Senate Health & Welfare Committees. We are going to be pursuing a number of things in Ag related to building infrastructures to support local markets & help our producers get their wares onto local tables. In Health we are right now hearing about the status of the impact of recissions and we are planning our 2010 approach to our services in Vermont.
I have an e-mail set up for legislative contact - senatorchoate@gmail.com
Thanks
Matt
I will be on the Senate Agriculture and Senate Health & Welfare Committees. We are going to be pursuing a number of things in Ag related to building infrastructures to support local markets & help our producers get their wares onto local tables. In Health we are right now hearing about the status of the impact of recissions and we are planning our 2010 approach to our services in Vermont.
I have an e-mail set up for legislative contact - senatorchoate@gmail.com
Thanks
Matt
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home