Orange County VT Democrats

Winning elections is a team sport

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Obama Inauguration Party in Chelsea

Susan Hardin <susanhardin@charter.net> wrote:

I am having an Obama celebration at my home in Chelsea on the 20th 4PM till 9 or so.  It is pot luck.

I will tape the mornings ceremony and it will be available in one of the rooms for viewing.

I ask that folks RSVP if coming to 802-685-3309.  I am located in the heart of Chelsea at 18 Maple Ave, and it is a big white house 5th on the right.   If folks need more directions they should call.  I cannot wait!!!!!!   Excited today as the new group goes to Washington.  I thought I had seen it all, but now I have a real sense of adventure and the gloom of fear and loathing is lifting and for that I am CELEBRATING!!!!!    Can you pass this on    Susan Hardin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home