Markowitz Announces New Web Site for Exploratory Campaign
From the announcement email:
I’m writing to let you know that I just put up a new website at www.debforvermont.com. It’s just a simple site for my exploratory campaign for Governor, but I think it will prove to be a powerful tool as I get organized now – and moving forward.
I am exploring a run for Governor because I want to build on our strengths as Vermonters; our active citizens, our beautiful natural environment and high quality public schools. With these assets in mind we can create good jobs and strong livable communities in every corner of our great state. As this campaign progresses I look forward to getting feedback from you on how we can build a stronger Vermont, together.
As you know, we’ve seen the web used effectively to organize and fund campaigns at every level, starting with Howard Dean’s Presidential effort, and then sharpened by President Obama. I’m hoping that will prove to be the case with www.debforvermont.com. But at the very least, it should make it easier for folks around Vermont to contact me and learn a bit about who I am.
It’s still very early, but the time to get organized is now. It’s my hope that you’ll take a few minutes to forward this email to your personal lists. Please help me spread the word about www.debforvermont.com, encourage folks you know to visit my site – maybe even sign up to be a part of the organization.
Thank you for your consideration and your time. All the best.
Deb
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home